G/Fore MG4.1 Crossover Golf Shoe
The latest release from G/Fore the MG4.1 crossover golf shoe is easily this season boldest style and possibly for seasons to come!
As G/Fore is best known for being bold, taking risks and always impressing with its concepts and design, the MG4.1 crossover golf shoe is not afraid to take trend-setting to the next level. The MG4.1 fuses the design elements of performance technology and comfort of a top-end golf shoe.
The MG4.1 technics:
- One-piece knitted upper that is lightweight and breathable from heel to toe
- Internal and external overlays for added lateral support
- Integrated heel tab
- 4-way stretch collar for easy slip-in comfort
- Midsole complete with Forefoam for flexibility and maximum energy return
- Triple density footbed for extra underfoot comfort
- Outsole full rubber Saw Toot traction pattern designed specially to provide flexibility, stability, and grip
- Prominent G4 branding on the outsole
TGS has G/Fore founder Mossimo Giannullito thanks for this latest design, as the company continues to pull ranks by living up to the ethos of promoting golfers individualistic, personal style and self-expression whilst playing, and ‘injecting more fun and flair back into the game’.
Giannulli commented on the latest design:
‘MG4.1 is years in the making and demonstrates our passion for pushing the boundaries of footwear styling, technology and functionality for both on and off-course use.
We have been extremely successful with our classic and street styles over the past few years, but felt we needed to expand the collection to include an athletic style to give golfers a fresh new look that also delivers serious performance.
On the PGA Tour, Bubba Watson will be wearing the MG4.1 and we fully expect to see all of our tour ambassadors around the globe sporting them soon’.
TGS absolutely loves the MG4.1 for its game changing style, comfort, and high-end status this season!