Under Armour UA Spieth 4 Gore-Tex Golf Shoes. Updated for 2020, the upper is constructed with Clarino microfibre, a material redesigned for less weight and greater durability, keeping your feet cool and dry. This allies with 3D moulded quarter panel and tongue lining for added comfort and lightweight support. Construction includes a GORE-TEX membrane to ensure 100% waterproofing whilst remaining incredibly breathable. Beneath that you find a revolutionary traction system that provides a stable hitting platform when swinging with the flexibility required when walking the course; sole technology features, new, lower profile UA Rotational Resistance (RST 2.0) & Softspike™ Silver Tornado spikes for lockdown horizontal traction & all day comfort, low-profile TPU outsole with strategically placed carbon fibre insert provides lateral stability for your swing, dual durometer EVA footbed for responsive cushioning with every step. The shoe also features an integrated lacing system for a locked-in fit, to combine comfort with the ultimate in stability and traction. 2 year limited waterproof warranty.
- Breathable, Clarino® microfiber upper & a lightweight waterproof membrane keep you cool & dry
- 3D molded quarter panel & tongue lining for added comfort & support
- Dual durometer EVA footbed provides lateral support & medial softness to harness power
- New, lower profile UA Rotational Resistance (RST 2.0) spikes for lockdown horizontal traction & comfort
- Lightweight, durable TPU outsole with carbon insert for added support
- 2 year waterproof warranty